Monday 18 August 2014

This probably how the stormtroopers going to look like in Starwars 7

The old Stormtrooper helmet
I remembered being introduce to Starwars by my dad when I'm just a kid. It had being years now, things change and now Starwars is own by Disney. Fans from around the world are wondering if Disney will screw up the entire Starwars saga.

However, lets us not judging too soon. For now, lets us take a look at the latest stormtroopers helmet design. This might be how the stormtroopers in Starwars episode 7 look like.

Stormtrooper starwars episode 7
The new Stromtroopers helmet
I'm not sure if this is already official or not but I personally think that they will use this stormtrooper design in episode 7 because the design look pretty cool and I don't see any reasons why they should scrap it.

No comments:

Post a Comment