Wednesday 20 August 2014

Farm animals can be cute too!

When we talk about cute animals, several animals such as cats, dogs or even hamster usually pop up in our mind. But not many of us realize that farm animals can look cute too! And I have pictures to prove it to you.

Guess what it is?
That was a cow, you might wonder how can our food look so cute and adorable like that. The answer, that cow was washed and blow dried to look extremely presentable for a stock show. There are a lot of steps and tools involve to make those cows look like that.

These cows are usually sold for breeding.  A good bull can be sold for up to $75,000 which make it worth it to go through all the trouble to make your cow look as fancy as this.

Into battle!
Just look at them, the first time I saw those cow I was thinking about riding them. LOL we don't have this kind of stock show here in Malaysia so I think the cows look great and cute. And I think maybe farmers in my country should try this too, just for the fun of it.

Also know as fluffy milk horse LOL

Source : Dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment